Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Denim on Denim


I probably have not mentioned this in my blog yet, my I am a junior in college and I am studying to get my Bachelor's degree in Child and Adolescent Development, and then my Multiple Subject Teaching Credential so I can be an elementary school teacher. I currently am enrolled in a class where I have to do 60 hours of interning in a classroom setting. One of my previous teachers was nice enough to let me come back to her Kindergarten class this year to help out. So that's where I spent my morning! It is going to rain these next few days, so the weather was chilly and I opted for my white jeans, mint green long-sleeve blouse, jean jacket, and combat boots. And this scarf (that is probably my favorite out of all the scarves I own) went perfectly! 







// Jacket & Boots: Tilly's // Jeans, Blouse, & Scarf: Target //

7 comments:

  1. loving this post!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend is completing her masters in education to become a teacher also. She told me about the hours she had to do for for degree.

    Very cute denim on denim look.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your degree! I love your boots
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    stop by if ya get a chance

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the fresh and crisp color combination you chose! Denim on denim is one of my favorite combinations, I love wearing denim shirts together with either shorts or jeans!
    You look really great, I adore that denim jacket!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look! where do you go to school? the area you post your photos looks so much like where my grandparents live in oxnard :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny you should say that, because I had no idea where Oxnard was until I drove through it on my way to Santa Barbara the other day! But no, I live and go to school in Orange County (:

      Delete