Friday, November 29, 2013

My Thanksgiving Ensemble


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday! Here's the outfit I wore last night to dinner with my family; I kept it simple with some blue jeans, a striped sweater, and silver jewelry and shoes. We had a great time visiting with each other, I had not seen some of my relatives in ages! And of course the food was fantastic. I'm not big on turkey, but I had second helpings of mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and stuffing. Oh and sparkling cider (: For me, these next few days will (hopefully) be nice and relaxing, my family will be decorating our house for Christmas! It is one of my favorite traditions, to decorate our house over Thanksgiving weekend. Does your family have any special Thanksgiving/ holiday traditions? 







// Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch // Sweater: Charlotte Russe // Necklace: probably Forever21 // Shoes: Target or Payless? // Clutch: my grandma's (: // 

2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful simple outfit! beautiful hair!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and casual outfit.. i love the flats..

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete