Monday, November 25, 2013

Santa Barbara Sundays


Happy Monday everyone! I am pleased to tell you that, since I have the whole week off of school and half of the week off of work, I will be giving you a post a day! I'm so excited to have a bit of free time to do what I please this week (: 

Yesterday, I went to Santa Barbara for the day with my boyfriend and his family to visit his grandpa, aunt, and cousin who live there. It was such a gorgeous day at the beach! The sun was shining, there was a cool breeze in the air… definitely did not feel like autumn/ almost winter. I wore this outfit that would transition into night, as we were getting dinner on the pier, and I knew it would be freezing cold when the sun went down (and I was right! My poor boyfriend didn't bring a jacket and we had to run to the car!). It was so nice to visit with his relatives, we ended up having a very fun day.

And yes, I did dye my hair again. Crazy how fast red hair color fades! I went a bit brighter red this time, but I love how fun and different it is (: 





How gorgeous was this sunset?!

// Pants: Tilly's // Tee: Target? // Vest: Styles for Less // Boots: I think they were a gift, I cannot remember when I got them! // Scarf: Tilly's // Bag: Kohls //

3 comments:

  1. i love your scarf, and your hair is gorgeous :)

    xx
    Chantilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post:) your blog makes me happy everytime I visit.

    Check out my new post...a FAB. French appartment to die for:)

    have a great day dear¨

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - Swedish decor, food, and fashion

    ReplyDelete