Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Climate Confusion


If there's one thing I can't stand about spring in SoCal, it's the days where it is cold and overcast in the mornings, and the sunny and hot in the afternoons. Talk about a wardrobe dilemma! Throw in classes at school, where the air is usually blasting and I'm shivering in my seat, and it is impossible to dress and be comfortable. 

I experienced this the other day, when I had this super cute outfit in mind (the first set of pictures) but ended up throwing a sweater on before leaving the house. And then I finished off the day back in the first top and shorts! Cold, warm, hot... weather make up your mind!








// Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch // Pink Crop Top: Gilly Hicks // Crochet Top: Charlotte Russe // Sweater: Abercrombie & Fitch // Purse: Target // Sandals: Target // 

5 comments:

  1. i want your top!
    http://girlonstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top! Great combination with the bralet underneath :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I know, weather can sometimes be so unpredictable! :/
    I really like what you are wearing, those bold color details are a great way to freshen up an outfit! Totally loving your bag! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely top and purse! It screams spring and I love it!

    http://misslaja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete