Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Daisy Daze


I'm sure everyone's parents Easter Bunny does it differently, but my brother and I always get a small present in our Easter baskets, and this year I got this cute daisy-print crop top (along with the green backpack that I mentioned in THIS post. My mom Easter Bunny must read my blog!). 

Happy hump day! I'm just waiting for the weekend!





// Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch // Top: Tilly's // Sweater: Charlotte Russe // Sandals: Ross // Sunglasses: Styles for Less // Earrings: Target // 

8 comments:

  1. love those circular sunnies!! so cool!! and that cardigan has a great detail at the back!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. The items you got are really, really cute! :) The top just screams summer! And I seriously cannot wait for it! Beautiful outfit & beautiful you! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the back

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/
    Twitter: @Amandachic_ instagram: @Amanda_Chic

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the detailing on your cardigan! It's super cute ;)
    You look stylish--as always!
    Thank you SO much for the sweetest words on my blog! It really made my day!
    People don't tend to read what I write about so it meant a lot that you took the time to!
    Can't wait to see more of your looks and hopefully you'll love New York as much as I do when you visit with your boyfriend! But then again, nothing beats SoCal ;)
    Hope you're having a lovely Friday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin the daisy top!

    Xo,
    Dallastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete