Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Nails


I must say, it feels like 2014 is flying by. I started my spring semester at school in January, celebrated Valentine's Day and went on a trip to San Diego in February, had my 21st birthday and celebrated 2 of my friend's birthdays in March, and now we're half way through April and this weekend is Easter! (And then next weekend is my boyfriend's birthday!) But anyways, here are my Easter inspired nails for you! I've seen this little hatching chick nail art design on Pinterest before, and it was relatively easy to replicate. You just need a thin brush polish like the white one I used here by Kiss Nail Art (got it at Target). The rest of the nails look like Easter eggs to me (: 






1 comment:

  1. Wow your manicure is so stinkin' cute! :) I would so love to have something similar on my nails, but I am not half as talented as you when it comes to nail art! I would probably have a gigant mess on my nails if I tried to recreate! :D

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete