Monday, April 21, 2014

My Easter Ensemble


I hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday yesterday! I had meant to get this post up last night, but I had the worst stomach ache (probably from all the candy and food I'd been eating all day), so I didn't feel like doing much of anything, except lay in bed and watch Game of Thrones with my boyfriend (: 

I started my day hunting for Easter Eggs around my house. Usually the "Easter Bunny" hides my brother's and my Easter baskets, but this year he decided to switch it up and hide eggs instead. After hunting around my house, I ate breakfast with my family got ready for the day and went over to my boyfriend's house for brunch (meal #2). We ate and visited with them and then headed back to my house where my family, boyfriend and I went up to my grandparents' house for an early dinner (meal #3). We came home around 6 and like I said, I crashed on my bed and had a Game of Thrones marathon until 10:00pm. What a long day!



I know I just recently wore this dress, but I thought it would be the perfect Easter dress! Reminds me of a white rabbit (: And I started the day out wearing a pair of nude heels with this outfit, but kicked those off by the time we went to my grandparents'. 







// Dress: Tilly's // Sweater: J Crew // Shoes: Old Navy // Purse: Target // Earrings: Kohl's // Watch: Micheal Kors // Rings: Silpada //

7 comments:

  1. Very colourful easter look with the pastels, I'm loving the lace detail on that dress.

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look and photos :)

    Maybe we can follow each other, just let me know on my blog?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello hun,
    This is very lovely post,love reading your blog!
    Maybe we could follow each other,let me know on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooooove your cardigan and your pretty white dress! You look awesome!!
    xo Beckerman Girls
    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Grandma & Papa's backyard in pictures! Nice change of pace for a backdrop for one of your outfits! ~Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete