Friday, April 18, 2014

Simply Sunflowers


I know that my schedule is overpacked with school and work when I can't remember the last time I painted my friends' nails. Usually, if any one of my friends comes over to my house, I paint their nails. My friend Kelli here is obsessed with sunflowers (I am too, it's my favorite flower!), so when I asked her what she wanted on her nails today, she thought it'd be cute to put some little yellow sunflowers. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, I've never attempted this kind of flower before.



5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!!! GREAT POST!
    happy Easter!!♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc!
    DISCOVER THE CHIC CITY GUIDEs CHOC
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very positive blog - just followed! Please check out my blog and follow back if you like it! It would mean a lot to me! Thanks! :)

    www.stylartbyguni.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these nails! I love daisies ;) They're so cute!
    I wish i was good at nail art like you haha
    I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’ or GFC. Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back! :)

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute design. ;-)
    Lovely greets and happy easter...

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with this design! I barely have time to do my nails either :( but would love to have this design on my nails :)

    floralconstellation.com

    ReplyDelete