Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Tumblr Bandwagon

I come to you announcing that I have joined the Tumblr crowd! Now, I basically created an account just so that I could look at other people's blogs, but since then my little Tumblr blog has grown. I decided to go with a rainbow theme for my page, with pictures that fade from color to color. I've been finding my photos online, on Pinterest, from other people's blog, and included some of my own as well. Same as when I started this blog, I have no idea what I'm doing on Tumblr, so any advice would be greatly appreciated! If you have a Tumblr, please  let me know and I'll follow you! And if you're interested, I'd love it if you took a look at mine as well (: 

One more excuse for me to waste my time on the internet! 

There's really no rhyme nor reason to the photos that I choose to go up on my Tumblr, mostly just ones that I think are pretty! 









6 comments:

  1. Looks great, I'm going to see it ;)

    S/S 2014 must have JACKETS on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!
    http://liveoutloudpris.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, write me on comment.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete