Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Jeans & Tank Kind Of Day


Hello all! Here is my outfit from this past Sunday, I was in a relaxed, casual mood (like most weekends!). This was the day after my boyfriend's 21st birthday, so the two of us went to a Sunday brunch buffet where we had champagne and mimosas to celebrate the fact that we can now drink together. We did some shopping at Target and Kohl's (where I got the gold ring and bracelet I'm wearing here), watched his younger sister's cheerleading showcase, watched more Game of Thrones (we're hooked...), and my family sang Happy Birthday to him and we ate cake (: 

I wish there were more Sundays in the week! 






Peace! 

// Jeans: American Eagle // Tank: hand-me-down from one of my friends! // Hat: Forever 21 // Sandals: Charlotte Russe // Purse, Rings, & Bracelet: Kohl's // 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute sandals!

    Come by soon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute outfit!! Love the print on the tank top :) you look stunning! :)

    Chicnova Giveaway on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing jeans and tops together- it is so effortlessly chic and comfortable at the same time! And even though, your outfit is simple you did a great job on spicing it up with those accessories!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete